Friday, April 15, 2011

On the Job Training

As written in my blog, I am a tourism student and part of being a college student is to have On the job Training. As we all know OJT is a tool for practicing what you've learned in school. In our University we are required to render a 900 hours duty to Government Agency, Airlines, Travel Agency, Cruise Lines and Abacus. This summer I am starting my duty at the world class shoppingan ng bayan! Duty Free Philippines. I am now on my second week and I am enjoying it. My "bossing/s" are sociable and fun to be with. They crack jokes that will surely makes you laugh until you drop. :) Looking forward to work with them until last week of may.

After DFP, I will look naman for Travel Agency and Airlines. where will I passed kaya???
hmm abangan ang susunod na kabanata! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment